Come join us at Catholic Charities of San Francisco! We're building a strong Development team and are looking for an Annual Giving Officer to take our Annual Giving / Direct Mail programs to the next level. Great mission, great people, and great benefits.
Link to Posting: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=F3412
PROGRAM & POSITION SUMMARY
the Annual Fund Officer is responsible to develop and implement a comprehensive, metrics-driven annual giving plan, drive long-term donor cultivation and stewardship, and grow revenue from various constituencies. The Annual Fund Officer will collaborate closely with the Chief Philanthropy Officer, development colleagues, volunteers and parishes to coordinate a comprehensive fundraising plan each year providing short-term and long-term vision to this essential development function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create, execute and evaluate the plan for annual giving that reaches all constituencies
· Develop mailings, outreach, through paper mail, electronic mail, SMS, parish appeals, social media and other methods of mass fundraising.
· Develop an achievable stewardship plan for all Catholic Charities donors.
· Improve outreach and giving from communities of color in the region.
· Working with our Corporate/Foundation Director, develop a cause marketing fundraising strategy.
· Coordinate communications strategy around fundraising campaigns to educate and cultivate a culture of philanthropy in support of Catholic Charities
· Meet regularly with the Chief Philanthropy Officer.
· Work in tandem with Database Coordinator on donor recognition and records.
· Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
· 5 years of successful fundraising experience, preferably in secondary education in annual giving, development, advancement services, or related field.
· Minimum 3 years project management experience and supervisory experience. Volunteer management experience preferred but not required.?
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Total resonance with the mission, vision, and values of Catholic Charities including a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
· A self-starter and team player with a sense of urgency who is driven to learn and continually identify and determine ways to improve their fundraising implementation and professional skills and source and solve problems and challenges that arise.?
· Develop and present recommendations for modernization of internal systems and updated best practices.?
· Demonstrate complete integrity and inspire trust in order to effectively establish and maintain cooperative working relationships within a diverse, multicultural environment and promote and contribute to an inclusive and respectful workplace.?
· Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a wide-ranging audience, including leadership, parents, volunteers, alumnae, faculty/staff, and external stakeholders.?
· Proficient in Blackbaud Raiser's Edge
· Track record of donor relations and donor acquisition
· History of meeting or exceeding budget income
· Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in cross-cultural situations.
Robin L. Onsa
Prospect Research and Management Officer
C | 415 606 8134
Catholic Charities of San Francisco, Marin, and San Mateo CatholicCharitiesSF.org