FundSvcs Community

View Only

August 5, 2022: Hot Topics: Hiring, retention, career paths and more

• 1.  August 5, 2022: Hot Topics: Hiring, retention, career paths and more

Posted 08-04-2022 03:26 PM
    Good afternoon,

Hello, Hot Topic Friends, 

Good afternoon, August will be our last Hot Topics call for 2022. Sadly, our work load in my office at NC State is projected to be very high over the next few months and I think my time capacity is going to be limited.  I will see you on January 6, 2023. Please send me ideas for the January call with things that you are struggling with and want to discuss.

Reminder Hot Topics Friday, August  5, 2022 

Just a reminder that Hot Topics will occur Friday, August 5, 2022, at 2 PM EST. This week we will be talking about hiring, retention, career paths and more. We will be talking about survey as well.

Panelists:

• (Still needed) 

I am looking for panelists, please contact me if you are interested or sign-up here. Feel free to text me at 281-384-0358. 

Document Access: 

• Add your questions here and other docs

• Want to share a position that you are recruiting for, please add here. 

• Dates for calls for 2022.

Note: This is not recorded. This allows everyone to speak freely. 

Workplace Arrangements, Retention and Recruitment Survey

This survey is focused on 2022 workplace arrangements, the changing work culture and recruitment. This survey will be used to help me write an article. I will also share on the aasp connect and ADRP platforms. This will also be a focus of our conversation for the August 2022 Hot Topic's call. Any help in completing this survey will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to share. 

Want To Access Resources and Information for Past Calls 

Please click here if you would like to access resources from past calls (please try not to delete or duplicate documents or information). 

Link to Call

To register, go here. This is free and is just a video call. NC State now requires a passcode, which is 458387. If you register and use the link it might not ask you for the password. 

You Need to Add Someone to The Email List 

Resign up via this form. This will ensure that you will get updates on the call, a calendar invite, and emails. (Note: If you are not on a Google email platform, then you will receive an email invite update every time I update the list. This is a Google flaw.) Also, it is tough for me to remove people from the list if they are not on a Google email platform. 

See y'all  Friday!

------------------------------
    Sarah Thomas
    Director Donor Services
    NC State University
    srthoma3@ncsu.edu
    ------------------------------