View Only

{EXTERNAL}FundSvcs : Updated IRS Publications

• 1.  {EXTERNAL}FundSvcs : Updated IRS Publications

Posted 13 days ago

Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 2:10 PM
    To: Nash, Carol <cnash@awty.org>
    Subject: {EXTERNAL}FundSvcs : Updated IRS Publications

CAUTION: External Email

As most of you know, I try to keep an eye open for changes to key IRS forms and publications. In addition, twice a year (July and January), I go... -posted to the "FundSvcs Community" community

FundSvcs Community

Updated IRS Publications

Jul 25, 2022 2:08 PM  |    view attached

John H. Taylor

As most of you know, I try to keep an eye open for changes to key IRS forms and publications. In addition, twice a year (July and January), I go to the IRS website and compare what's available there to what I have previously downloaded.

The attached PDF reflects a list of key tax instructions for our work.  I have highlighted four publications that are "updates" compared to when I checked in January.  I use quotation marks around the word updates only because I do not believe anything substantial has changed.  The previous versions had also been updated in December 2021 or January 2022.  However, these four had slightly newer revision dates.  Perhaps the IRS caught a few typos.

Anyway, here's the list and the most recent revision dates.  If your copies reflect older revision dates, you might want to grab a newer copy:

John

John H. Taylor

Principal

John H. Taylor Consulting, LLC

2604 Sevier St.

Durham, NC   27705

919.816.5903 (cell/text)

Serving the Advancement Community Since 1987

Reply to Group   Reply to Sender   Reply to Group Online   Reply to Sender Online   View Thread   Forward   Post New Message   Post New Message Online  

You are subscribed to "FundSvcs Community" as cnash@awty.org. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.