FundSvcs Community

View Only

Hot Topics: July 8th (no call today): Corporate Gift Agreements

• 1.  Hot Topics: July 8th (no call today): Corporate Gift Agreements

Posted 07-01-2022 08:39 AM

Hello, Hot Topic Friends, 

Reminder No Hot Topics on Friday, July 1, 2022. Lots of people will be out of the office. 

Reminder Hot Topics Friday, July 8, 2022 

Just a reminder that Hot Topics will occur Friday, July 8, 2022, at 2 PM EST. Next week's Hot Topics will be on corporate gift agreements and will focus on the following:

• Indemnification clauses
    • Return of funds
    • No overhead or gift assessment 
    • Corporations refuses to change the agreement or letter 
    • Corporations providing their own agreement 
    • Advertising vs stewardship
    • Benefits
    • And much more 

Panelists:

• (Still needed) 
    • Karen Sims, The Director of Gift & Records Management, NC State 

I am looking for panelists, please contact me if you are interested or sign-up here. Feel free to text me at 281-384-0358. 

Document Access: 

• Add your questions here and other docs
    • Want to share a position that you are recruiting for, please add here. 
    • Dates for calls for 2022.

Note: This is not recorded. This allows everyone to speak freely. 

Workplace Arrangements, Retention and Recruitment Survey

This survey is focused on 2022 workplace arrangements, the changing work culture and recruitment. This survey will be used to help me write an article. I will also share on the aasp connect and ADRP platforms. This will also be a focus of our conversation for the August 2022 Hot Topic's call. Any help in completing this survey will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to share. 

Want To Access Resources and Information for Past Calls 

Please click here if you would like to access resources from past calls (please try not to delete or duplicate documents or information). 

Link to Call

To register, go here. This is free and is just a video call. NC State now requires a passcode, which is 458387. If you register and use the link it might not ask you for the password. 

You Need to Add Someone to The Email List 

Resign up via this form. This will ensure that you will get updates on the call, a calendar invite, and emails. (Note: If you are not on a Google email platform, then you will receive an email invite update every time I update the list. This is a Google flaw.) Also, it is tough for me to remove people from the list if they are not on a Google email platform. 

See y'all  Next Friday!

------------------------------
    Sarah Thomas
    Director Donor Services
    NC State University
    srthoma3@ncsu.edu
    ------------------------------