FundSvcs Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

State Registrations

• 1.  State Registrations

Posted 17 days ago

How does everyone handle state registrations?  We're in the process of renewing, but the company who was working on our renewals missed their deadline.  We are now not renewed in several states; however, we are working on the renewals.

Do you stop mailing to the states if your renewal is in process but not approved?  Does anyone know if states offer a grace period or such?  

I'm running my direct mail files for November and December and potentially, I will have to exclude upwards of 37 states.  Thankfully, we don't receive many gifts from the majority of them.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. 

Also, which companies do any of you recommend?

Thanks so much.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, the use, dissemination or reproduction of this communication is prohibited and may be a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. The Dallas County Hospital District and its affiliated entities hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.

• 2.  RE: State Registrations

Posted 17 days ago
    I used the firm copilevitz lam & raney and was happy with them. 

• 3.  RE: State Registrations

Posted 16 days ago
    We've been using Labyrinth for the last couple of years, and been very pleased with their service. 
    https://labyrinthinc.com/

------------------------------
    Kathryn Rusak
    Director Advancement Operations
    College for Creative Studies
    krusak@collegeforcreativestudies.edu
    ------------------------------